Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Elle Pants - Item 1 Progress

I have made some good progress on my Elle Pants today and think I will be able to post the finished product over the next couple of days. Some things I have noticed so far:
  • The instructions for the Elle Pants are straight forward and easy to follow. They also include some nice finishing RTW touches such as topstitching the center seam.
  • The fit seems to be pretty spot on.  I ordered a 10 according to the measurement chart and I think this is very accurate to the pattern.
  • The Elle Pants are close fitting, but not too close fitting - the pattern is drafted very nicely.
  • I'm very pleased with the fabric I have chosen from Fabric.com - I think the Sophia Double Knit will last a long time.

Next post will be the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment